ABBEY OF THE HOLY NAME IN WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY WHERE THERE A WEB OF SPIES EXIST

Mother Helena and I were speaking after Church one Sunday, And, she "confessed," to me, that Archbishop John LoBue, only takes in so -called, "priests," to make them Serbian spies, if they are really sickand ready to die. Then he makes them sign an agreement, that when they do die, Archbishop JohnLoBue collects all the money they have being left to them in their, "WIlls."
Mother Helena told me many stories that, Archbishop John LoBue, has "Mass Graves," on his 25 acre of land on the Holy Name Abbey grounds as well. She says, when these verious priests die, he collects there moneys and thenmrely buries their bodies on his property..

This seems to be the case because one time I asked, ArchBishop John LoBue," If I could become either a Nun, or an Oblate. He declined me and he said,"Jill, you do not have enough money, and you are not sick enough to become a "Nun or an Oblate Here at the, Holy Name Abbey,plus he said t me that I have to omany debts like my student loan debts and he would not accept me in as a Nun or Oblate."

Mother Helena said there was a , Father Thomas and two other Nuns, that he burried on his property too.

Plus,  how religious is this?  ->>>> Archbishop John asked, Arnold Stark (Arnold Confessed to me) that, Archbishop John wantd to give him a "Tax Shelter," using his Church/I e-maild the ICC, Serge Breammertz, a bout their possibly being "Mass Graves" on the Holy Name Abbey, property, and he ignored what I had to say, on this count as well. By Miss JIll Louise Starr

PS: ArchBishop John only takes in monks whom are close to death and that are very rich. They die shortly thereafter and then he takes their,moneys.
ABBEY OF THE HOLY NAME IN WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY WHERE THERE A WEB OF SPIES EXIST Slideshow  Share  Add photos Actions   OrganiseTHIS IS THE WOODSTOCK CHURCH NEXT TO THE BUDHIST TEMPLE. ALL I HAVE SEEN ARE POLITICAL FIGURES AT THIS CHURCH, DIPLOMATS AND OTHER HIGHLY SUSPICOUS GOINGS ON.http://orthodoxmetropolia.org/photos/ HIS TRUE WEBSITE


582 MACOPIN ROAD 
THE REAL NAME OF ABBEY LANE WHERE HOLY NAME ABBEY IS LOCATED IN WEST MILFORD

FATHER JOHN WORKS AS A PRIEST IN THE WOODSTOCK NEW YORK CHURCH AND DOES CAPENTRY WORK THERE AT TEH HOLY NAME ABBEY TO EXPAND IT HE DID WORK FOR HOL Y NAME ABBYE IN IRELAND AND MARRIED A WOMAN THERE TO GET HER US CITIZENSHIP HERE FATHER PAISUS A GREEK SPY LIVING AT THE MONASTERY NOW VERY ILL WHERE THE BISHOP , DARKO AND SERBIAN PRIESTS LIKE TO EAT WHERE I HAD DINNER WITH NIKOLA SAINOVIC INDICTED BY THE ICTY AND JAILD AT THE HAGUE METROPOLITAN JOHN LOBUE WHO ASKS PERSONS IF HE CAN HIDE AWAY THEIR MONEY AND THEY WON;T HAVE T0 PAY TAXES ON IT AS LONG AS HE GETS A CUT OF IT HE ASKED ARNOLD STARK THAT AND HE DECLINED BEING AN HONEST MAN. THIS IS NOT A CHURCH.